I.T. Manager Assistant
Company: Credebt Exchange Limited
Job Title: I.T. Manager Assistant
Reports to: I.T. Manager
Industry: Financial Services
Job Location: Dublin 2
Job Type: permanent, full-time
Start: Immediate, subject to notice period
Credebt Exchange® is a rapidly expanding Irish financial services firm with a unique offering to companies looking to raise capital to grow their business. Credebt Exchange® has grown rapidly since it commenced trading in 2013, we have doubled our Turnover year on year & we are on target to double in size again in 2018. Currently we process €10.0m per week in over 3,000 transactions and we continue to grow at pace.
What our customers say……
- It was a breath of fresh air to deal with Credebt Exchange. Credebt Exchange made the whole process extremely easy and quick, within a day I had approval, and within 5 working days we were able to draw down the funds needed.
- What a fabulous service! It puts our so called ‘pillar’ banks to shame.
- So far, we are delighted with the service and look forward to increasing our throughput over the coming year. We would highly recommend Credebt Exchange to anyone looking to leverage their working capital to facilitate better cash flow management.
- Credebt Exchange took time to understand our business and tailored a working capital solution to meet our business needs
· Assist IT Manager in IT related matters and daily IT operations
· Provide first level technical support to office users.
· Organise and maintain various IT files
· Operate standard office equipment and software
· Research technology, vendors and other sources
· Train others in work procedures
· Direct and control the work of others on a project basis
· A degree in computer science, telecommunications, or a closely related field and one year of experience as a Computer Operator, Help Desk Technician or similar position.
· Knowledge of computer applications (MS Office) and desktop/server operating systems (Windows 7, Windows 2012 R2, optionally: CentOS, Ubuntu)
· Knowledge of basic PC hardware and peripheral trouble-shooting and repair procedures skills
· Knowledge of principles and practices of computer and telephone support services, computer hardware and software applications and associated security and backup procedures
· Knowledge of information technology policies and procedures
· Knowledge of basic business data processing principles
· Ability to regularly report to IT Manager
· Ability communicate clearly and easily with users and vendors of varying levels of technical expertise
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Ability to keep up to date with technology
· Ability to independently diagnose and resolve problems
· Any combination of experience and training that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities, with preference for:
· Experience with computer hardware, telephone systems, CRM systems, Project Management systems is desirable.
This is an excellent & exciting time to join Credebt Exchange® as your input and contribution will be instrumental in the performance of our company and our business as a whole. All our products and services are fully automated and transacted online and we continue to bring new products to the market which allows us to grow at pace.
Salary package on offer:
- Competitive basic salary plus quarterly bonus
- Excellent career progression opportunities
When applying, please make reference to the job “I.T. Manager Assistant”
Experience required: 2 years
Education Level : Degree