Location: City Centre
Deloitte is consistently recognised as the #1 global Consulting firm across a range of domains, a global leader in end-to-end, multi-platform Blockchain services, and a great place to work, learn and develop.
This is an exciting role in a global facing team supporting multiple countries, industries and clients around Blockchain opportunities. The successful candidate would be responsible for helping the Deloitte EMEA Blockchain Lab to advance thinking and bring Blockchain propositions to market in the public and private sectors. As part of a multi-disciplinary team, this role will help our clients to engage with Blockchain technology through immersive workshops and hackathons, build proofs of concept in a fast and agile manner, and accelerate towards live deployment and broader organisational transformation.
Key activities of the opportunity:
· Market, use case, value chain and technology analysis
· Workshop and hackathon facilitation
· Blockchain proposition design
· Business case development for Blockchain propositions
· Business analysis and stakeholder management during proof of concept or product development
· Preparation of thought leadership, blogs and articles
· Coordinating and supporting the Deloitte global Blockchain community of practice
· Participation at conferences, hackathons and Blockchain / industry events
· Engagement with Blockchain start-ups and the local Blockchain community.
· Continuous professional development and training activity
· Must have experience and curiosity about Blockchain and emerging technologies.
· Must have appreciation and understanding for Digital Transformation and the impact of Blockchain and adjacent technologies on public and private organisations.
· Must be self-motivated and driven.
· Must be able to work autonomously and manage multiple projects and initiatives.
· Must have business and financial analysis experience.
· Should have experience of proposition design and innovation methodologies.
· Should be proficient in use of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
· Should have consulting experience or a comparable project-based environment.
· Should have workshop facilitation and stakeholder management experience.
· Should be available to travel abroad for events and projects.
· Ideally should have experience using agile methodology.
· Ideally should have use of digital collaboration stools such as Jira and Slack.
· Ideally have experience in design thinking methodologies.
· Ideally have experience engaging with the Fintech or start-ups communities.
· Desirable industry experience should be financial services, aviation, energy and resources, public sector and supply chain.
Salary: An attractive and competitive package is on offer
We are always interested in talking with professionals about their next career experience with Deloitte. If you have a passion for learning from talented people and benefit from the support of a global organisation and network, apply online now or contact Anna Stevenson at email@example.com for further information.
Experience required: 3 years
Education Level : Degree