Outbound Sales Executive
Company: FLENDER - Friendly Crowd Finance
Salary: Up to eu60 k
Outbound Sales Executive
Location: Dublin 4
We are the fastest growing Peer-to-Peer finance / crowd finance company in Ireland. We help businesses raise expansion funds quickly through the crowd allowing lenders earn great returns in a seamless and safe environment.
We are innovative in our thinking and approach to helping our customers raise funds by disrupting traditional financing models.
In just 12 months we’ve funded 35 businesses, created 110 jobs (including 8 in-house) and raised €1.3Million from the crowd.
We are now looking to expand our team of great people with even more great people.
Your Role & Responsibilities
· Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer you will play a key role in the sales team.
· You will be responsible for driving new customers to the Flender platform from all industries in Ireland.
· You will be expected to undertake targeted outbound telesales campaigns to potential business customers. The role will involve high levels of client interaction, so you will be confident negotiating with decision makers on the phone.
· You will need to be comfortable working on your own initiative and managing your schedule to achieve projected targets.
· Developing a steady pipeline of business enquiries who create applications via the website Flender.ie
· Managing customer relationships & ensure successful customer outcomes
· Guiding customers through the onboarding process explaining clearly what is required to feature on the platform
· Representing Flender at industry events and trade shows in order to forge connections and identify leads
· Working closely with the credit team to facilitate customer success.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in an outbound telesales environment
· Preferably Degree or equivalent 3rd Level qualification
· Enthusiastic, organised and results-orientated
· Experience following a structured sales process from first contact, prospecting, qualifying, delivery and close.
· Comfortable and confident in being measured against lead conversations
· Used to working a CRM system
· Excellent communications skills, (fluency in English is essential)
· Perceptive, empathetic and a natural influencer.
· You must be authorised to work in Ireland on a full-time and permanent basis
If You Bring
Ambition, drive, a never give up attitude, a true belief in what you are selling, your company and your team, and last but not least… success and results
We Will Give You
· The opportunity to work in a fun & fast working environment
· The chance to make your mark and put your own stamp on how things get done
· Valuable experience in a rapidly expanding, forward thinking company in one of the world’s most exciting and developing sectors…FinTech!
· Genuine career progression prospects and the opportunity to build and manage your own team.
· Our continued appreciation for your effort and contribution
Salary: €30k basic plus excellent commission and bonus; OTE: €60k plus.
Please include reference to the job title when applying
Experience required: 1 years
Education Level : Degree