Client Relationship Specialist
Company: Credebt Exchange Limited
Location: City Centre
Salary: Up to 30k
Job Title: Client Relationship Specialist x 2
Reports to: Treasury Manager
Industry: Financial Services
Job Location: Dublin 2
Job Type: permanent, full-time
Start: Immediate, subject to notice period
Credebt Exchange® is a rapidly expanding Irish financial services firm with a unique offering to companies looking to raise capital to grow their business. Credebt Exchange® has grown rapidly since it commenced trading in 2013, we have doubled our Turnover year on year & we are on target to double in size again in 2018. Currently we process €10.0m per week in over 3,000 transactions and we continue to grow at pace.
What our customers say……
- It was a breath of fresh air to deal with Credebt Exchange. Credebt Exchange made the whole process extremely easy and quick, within a day I had approval, and within 5 working days we were able to draw down the funds needed.
- What a fabulous service! It puts our so called ‘pillar’ banks to shame.
- So far, we are delighted with the service and look forward to increasing our throughput over the coming year. We would highly recommend Credebt Exchange to anyone looking to leverage their working capital to facilitate better cash flow management.
- Credebt Exchange took time to understand our business and tailored a working capital solution to meet our business needs
Are you a fast-learner, with an analytical mind with a strong desire to meet and exceed customer expectations? Can you multi task and work under pressure to meet daily deadlines and daily targets? This is an excellent & exciting time to join Trade Desk Team and our business as a whole. All our products and services are fully automated and transacted online and we continue to bring new products to the market which allows us to grow at pace.
Responsible for client credit assessments and evaluations. Building strong client relationships. Dealing with sensitive information professionally and discreetly on a daily basis.
- 2 years’ experience working in a very busy office/financial institution
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Set and maintain standards of personal and professional performance ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures
- Hands on and ‘can do’ approach
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills
- Very strong attention to detail
- Strong MS Office (particularly excel) skills, ideally Advanced
- Willingness to work hard and contribute to the team and the business as a whole
- Account reconciliation experience
Would love you to have
- Experience working in an Invoice Discounting/factoring or SME commercial credit environment
- credit assessment skills, gained in a trade finance, credit control or SME credit environment
- Knowledge of Credit Principals
Salary package on offer:
- Competitive basic salary €30k plus bonus
- Excellent career progression opportunities
When applying, please make reference to the job “Client Relationship Specialist”
Experience required: 2 years
Education Level : Leaving Certificate