Company: Credebt Exchange Limited
Location: City Centre
Salary: Up to 45k
Job Title: Sales Executive
Target Market: Financial Services
Job Location: Dublin 2
Job Type: permanent, full-time
Credebt is a rapidly expanding Irish financial services firm with a unique offering to companies looking to raise capital to grow their business.
Convertibill® Finance (part of Credebt® Exchange) provides a quick non-traditional solution to a wide variety of companies, across most business sectors who might be looking for working capital to fund future growth. The concept is clear and simple and leverages a company’s existing cash flow constraints to allow quick access to much needed working capital without the traditional restrictions of personal guarantees and liens.
You will join an experienced team of B2B sales professionals and get every opportunity to progress rapidly by demonstrating your skills, aptitude, application and ability to be a major contributor to growing the Convertibill® client base in Ireland and abroad.
Full training will be provided giving you the platform to begin or progress your career in high performance sales.
- Become fully conversant and knowledgeable about the needs of companies for working capital, the competitive landscape and how Convertibill® Finance meets those needs and beats the competition.
- Secure engagement and meetings with prospective companies primarily through outbound telesales and prospecting activities.
- Assist the sales team with progressing sales opportunities at any stage in the process.
- Ensure agreed sales targets are achieved
- Perfect English both oral and written
- Ability to engage well with people over the phone, email or any other medium
- Communication and selling skills are paramount as well as strong attention to detail
- Buy into company’s offering and work ethic, enjoy the buzz!
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced high energy environment
- Thrive on achieving success in a target driven environment
- Team player all the way, one for all and all for one attitude.
- Speed of execution – someone who sees something and immediately wants to get it done
- Ability to logically solve problems with little supervision
- A take ownership approach – act like you own the company
Would love you to have
- Phone outbound selling experience or at least an understanding of outbound sales strategies and processes.
- Relationship management and financial services experience
Package on offer:
- Competitive basic salary €20 – 30k DOE
- Additional 50%+ OTE
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
When applying, please make reference to the job “Sales Executive” and for the attention of “John McGlade”
Experience required: 2 years
Education Level : Leaving Certificate