Company: Credebt Exchange Limited
Location: City Centre
Salary: Up to 40k
Job Title: Credit/Risk Analyst
Reports to: Treasury & Finance Manager
Industry: Financial Services
Job Location: Dublin 2
Job Type: permanent, full-time
Start: Immediate, subject to notice period
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company experiencing sustained and continued growth in the FinTech/Financial Services sector. The Credebt Exchange® Group has grown rapidly since it commenced Trading in 2013. We have significantly increased turnover year on year and are opening Local Branches nationwide. Due to this continued growth we now have an opening for a Credit/Risk Analyst to fill this new role in our growing team. As a Credit/Risk Analyst, your input and contribution will be instrumental in the performance of our Treasury and Risk functions and our business as a whole. All of our products and services are fully automated and transacted online and we continue to bring new products to the market which has allowed us to grow at a strong pace.
You will join a strong team of dedicated professionals and will quickly become a key part of this growing team. The company is a financial trading exchange so adaptability and experience working efficiently under pressure in a fast-paced environment is essential. Reporting to the Treasury and Finance Manager the role of the Credit / Risk Analyst bridges the gap between the Trading and the financial accounting sides of our business.
You will need to be a fast-learner, with an analytical mind with a strong desire to meet and exceed customer expectations. You produce your best when multi-tasking and working under pressure to meet daily deadlines and daily targets.
· 3+ years’ experience working in a very busy office/financial institution
· Credit assessment skills, gained in a trade finance, credit control or SME credit environment
· Knowledge of Credit Principals
· Excellent MS Office (particularly excel) skills
· Account reconciliation experience
· Very strong attention to detail with a sharp eye on all things financial
· Strong Problem-Solving Skills
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
· Hands on and ‘can do’ approach
· Set and maintain standards of personal and professional performance ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures
· Willingness to work hard and contribute to the team and the business as a whole
Very nice to have
· Experience working in an Invoice Discounting/factoring or SME commercial credit environment
Please include a letter of application outlining why you believe your experience is a good fit for this new exciting role.
Salary package on offer: €30-40k DOE
As our business continues to grow, the candidate will experience good promotional opportunities alongside the ability to build our Treasury and Finance Teams.
When applying, please make reference to the job “Credit/Risk Analyst”
Experience required: 3 years
Education Level : Leaving Certificate