Digital Marketing & Sales Specialist
Company: Newmove Recruitment
Location: Dublin west
Salary: Up to 50k
Job: Digital Marketing & Sales Specialist
Our client is a leading facilities management company who work in partnership with blue-chip companies and provide them with expert advice and support on all facilities and property related matters. They have a proven track record in providing innovative cost-efficient solutions, operational efficiencies and the use of best practice.
Our client now offers an online facilities system which brings the workplace to life by combining technology built by facilities professionals with IoT data from people, sensors, and devices; ultimately transforming a passive workplace to a predictive working environment. This role will help commercialise our client’s offering into the Irish market.
This person will be an experienced Digital Marketing & Sales Specialist who is passionate about Digital Marketing technologies & techniques to drive results and generate sales, who is ambitious, hard-working and willing to over achieve. This role will lead the online acquisition of new customers and the retention of existing customers through their lifecycle. The successful candidate should be able to design, launch, evaluate, optimize, and scale online acquisition and customer lifecycle programmes using the latest technologies to deliver on business KPI’s. The Digital Marketing & Sales Specialist will report to the Managing Director.
· Develop the Company’s online marketing strategy including the use of social media as a communications tool, to build community and engagement, and to drive high quality site traffic.
· Design and delivery of marketing programmes for online acquisition of new users across mobile and desktop channels.
· Drive projects and online marketing campaigns and tactics that result from company strategy.
· Develop and delivery of digital marketing initiatives on our website to increase customer engagement.
· Design and develop Inbound Lead Generation programme to drive new leads into the business across strategic markets.
· Create and curate content to support lead generation and lead nurture programmes.
· Field, qualify and nurture inbound customer queries and negotiate to close of sale.
· Own, manage and optimise multiple online channels and drive overall short and long-term performance.
· Maintain and update company’s brand and ensure communications guidelines are continuously up-to-date.
· Drive performance reporting and evaluation, to communicate results linked to KPI’s to key stakeholders, analyse in order to rapidly scale successful programmes.
· Manage the marketing budget to ensure no overspend, reporting on the return on investment
· Event management: trade shows, trade stands & space planning.
· Sales support functions.
· Support in the creation of training/product manuals and videos.
· Manage CRM activities - contacts, workflows, reporting.
· Work cross-functionally with key internal teams to develop and execute strategy through the customer lifecycle.
· The successful candidate must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a B2B business environment using Digital tools and possess a strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
· BA or equivalent in Digital Marketing.
· A deep understanding of content strategy for both inbound and outbound marketing.
· Strong negotiation skills with a natural talent for closing sales.
· Must have proven results delivering performance improvements via SEO and Social Channels along with experience with SEO, SEM, Social, Digital Marketing, Email Marketing, Analytics, Pay Per Click from an automated online B2B business or agency.
· Strong people leadership skills, competent with analytics and the ability to multitask, working in a dynamic environment.
· Have excellent spoken and written English, highly developed communication skills and the ability to write value proposition focused content.
· Photography, videography, copywriting and design experience is desired.
· Candidates should be passionate about digital, mobile and new technologies with excellent time management skills, be a self-starter and be focused on delivering results.
· Experience with management and follow up of digitally generated leads
· Experience with face to face client liaison.
· Exhibition/seminar presentation skills.
· Graphic Design skills
Applicants will only be considered for this role if they meet the minimum following criteria….
· Experience in Digital B2B Technology marketing
· Experience in developing lead generation strategies
· Experience in managing lead generation. Inbound sales and closing.
· Excellent command of written and spoken English
· Authorised to work in Ireland on a full-time and permanent basis.
Salary: €40k plus bonus and benefits. OTE €50k
Experience required: 3 years
Education Level : Diploma