Company: Credebt Exchange Limited
Salary: See Jobs Dek
Job Title Account Manager (Financial Sector)
Start Date Immediate, subject to notice period
Salary Depending on Experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company experiencing sustained and continued growth in the FinTech/Financial Services sector. The Credebt Exchange® Group has grown rapidly since it commenced Trading in 2013. We have significantly increased turnover year on year and are opening Local Branches nationwide. Due to this continued growth we now have an opening for an Account Manager.
This is an excellent & exciting time to join Credebt Exchange® as your input and contribution will be instrumental in the performance of our TradeDesk and Treasury Function and our business as a whole. All of our products and services are fully automated and transacted online and we continue to bring new products to the market which has allowed us to grow at pace.
Are you a fast-learner, with an analytical mind with a strong desire to meet and exceed customer expectations? Are you customer focused, can you multi task and take ownership of tasks and work under pressure to meet business and customer expectations?
· 3 years’ experience working in a very busy office/financial institution
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
· Set and maintain standards of personal and professional performance ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures
· Hands on and ‘can do’ approach
· Strong Problem-Solving Skills
· Very strong attention to detail
· Strong MS Office (particularly excel) skills, ideally Advanced
· Willingness to work hard and contribute to the team and the business as a whole
Very nice to have:
· Experience working in an Invoice Discounting/factoring or SME commercial credit environment
· Accounting or Finance experience or qualification
· Knowledge of Credit Principals
Credebt Exchange® is an established and fast growing business; currently our team is small but growing rapidly. This is an excellent and exciting time to join us as your input to our business will be instrumental in the performance of the Trade Desk Team and our business as a whole. All of our business is highly automated and transacted online and we continue to bring new financial products to the market that has allowed us to grow at pace.
Salary package on offer:
- Competitive basic salary much dependent on experience plus quarterly bonus
- Excellent career progression opportunities
Please also include an introductory cover letter and make reference to the job “Account Manager” in the field provided in the online application form.
Experience required: 2 years
Education Level : Leaving Certificate