Technical Solutions Architect
Company: Vista People
Technical Solutions Architects (Cloud & Connectivity)
Sector: Telco, Cloud, Connectivity, ICT
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Dublin with some travel
The main purpose of the role is to:
· lead, land and support new cloud & connectivity solutions with customers.
· help the sales team position and sell their connectivity, cloud, telephony and security solutions into existing customers and prospective customers.
· This is a hands-on role within the Cloud Solutions Team, where you will spend 3-4 days a week on-site with customers. The main aim is to help customers:
· Design cloud & connectivity technical solutions directly with customers
· Support the customer engagement from design to completed submission, delivery and review.
· Land the final solution with the customer.
· Provide the necessary expertise to position the company’s Cloud compute and storage products, with product and service design, development and documentation from both a technical and commercial perspective.
· Productising technology solutions to facilitate Sales and Customer understanding and streamline rollout to market.
· Assess emerging technologies and trends, refine existing portfolio and develop new services and products to meet current and future opportunities.
· Provide technical assistance and solution development to the sales team and clients.
· Assist in qualifying the prospective client's suitability for solution offerings.
· Facilitate the design and collation of tender and bid responses.
· Project manage and guide solution implementation and performance post-sale.
· Develop hands on relationship with key customers and be their “trusted advisor”.
· Understanding of the private/public cloud product market and ability to position with customers.
· You will have at least 5 years’ experience in IP / telecoms, cloud or security solution development or implementation.
· Experience with some relevant technologies i.e. access technologies, IP, MPLS, Layer 2 and 3, VoIP, network management, hosting, server & storage technologies, cloud solutions or cyber security.
· Strong understanding of technology, technical product evaluation processes, emerging technologies, and related landscape.
· Excellent tender and proposal writing experience and success.
· Ability to bring customers on cloud migration journey.
· Strong business case modelling and large quotation experience.
· Strong Project Management and documentation abilities.
· Comfortable discussing technical solutions with customers.
· Familiarity with basic sales skills.
· Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
· Must have a full driving licence
In return for everything they want..…
The company offers excellent career prospects in a dynamic business environment, a fantastic benefit package and the chance to work with a leading Cloud and ICT service provider with an ambitious future growth plan. They focus on looking after their employees and customers to the same high standards. The company is an equal opportunities employer
Salary & Benefits
· Attractive salary package
· Educational & training Assistance
· Subsidised Gym Membership
· Car Parking
· Social Club
· Flexible working culture
· Well located in Greater Dublin
Experience required: 8 years
Education Level : Degree