PR, Digital Marketing & PA
Company: Credebt Exchange Limited
Location: City Centre
Salary: Up to 25k
Job Title: PR, Digital Marketing & PA
Start: Immediate, subject to notice period
Job Location: Dublin 2
Job Type: permanent, full-time
Salary: €25k plus bonus
Credebt is a rapidly expanding Irish financial services firm with a unique offering to companies looking to raise capital to grow their business.
As an ideal candidate, you’re highly organised and already have PR & digital marketing experience. If not, and you’re a super-efficient personal assistant, then we’ll get you trained. As a financial trading exchange, things move very fast around here, so if you can’t cope with fast decision making, deadlines and quick turnarounds, this job isn’t for you. Alternatively, if you’re highly organised and have a sharp eye for detail and can use MS Office properly, we can get you trained on the PR & marketing bits. You are a young, dynamic, fully capable person, or else you’re a mature person who has the experience to know what needs to be done. We already have a strong team of dedicated professionals so we’re seeking capable of taking this new role and becoming part of this growing team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced growing company. The Credebt Exchange® Group has grown rapidly since it commenced Trading in 2013, we have significantly increased turnover year on year and are now planning to open Local Branches nationwide. Due to continued growth, a new position has opened up for a personal assistant with PR & digital marketing experience (or wants to get some).
Are you a fast-learner, with an analytical mind and have a demonstrable sharp eye for detail? Can you multi task and work under pressure to meet daily deadlines and daily targets?
- Excellent MS Office skills, Excel, Power Point and Word
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Exceptional multi-tasking ability
- Set and maintain standards of personal and professional performance ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures
- Hands on and ‘can do’ approach
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills
- Willingness to work hard and contribute to the team and the business as a whole
Very nice to have:
- Experience working in financial PR
- Experience working in financial digital marketing
- Someone organised…
Credebt Exchange® is an established and fast growing business; currently our team is 20 strong and growing rapidly. This is an excellent and exciting time to join us as your input to our business will be instrumental in the performance of the Group’s business as a whole.
As our business continues to grow, the candidate will experience good promotional opportunities as the Local Branch Network expands.
The candidate will report to the Treasury Manager and Chief Executive
What our customers say……
- It was a breath of fresh air to deal with Credebt Exchange. Credebt Exchange made the whole process extremely easy and quick, within a day I had approval, and within 5 working days we were able to draw down the funds needed.
- What a fabulous service! It puts our so called ‘pillar’ banks to shame.
- So far, we are delighted with the service and look forward to increasing our throughput over the coming year. We would highly recommend Credebt Exchange to anyone looking to leverage their working capital to facilitate better cash flow management.
- Credebt Exchange took time to understand our business and tailored a working capital solution to meet our business needs
Experience required: 2 years
Education Level : Certificate