Company: Vista People
Experience required: 1year(s)
· Qualified to degree level in an engineering or technical discipline. Other disciplines maybe considered ie: business etc, once applicants can display a solid grasp and understanding of mechanical engineering concepts and principles.
· Recent or newly qualified graduate with the will and determination to pursue a career in technical sales. Candidates with previous B2B technical sales and business development experience will also be considered once they show a willingness to learn and adapt.
· A hunger to succeed and over-achieve
· Ability to work well in a KPI target driven environment
· You will be equally comfortable dealing with customers face to face and via phone/email
· You should understand the importance of following a sales process and attention to detail.
· You should be curious as to how things work and have a exploratory nature to designing solutions for your customers.
· You should a naturally positive and enthusiastic individual with strong influencing and negotiation skills with an eye for the “close”.
· Your customer engagement must be convincing and show a high level of regard for their business model and associated challenges so you can deliver solutions that add value and increase the chance for repeat sales.
· You will have a likeable persona and naturally get on with all traits and character types.
· Must be eligible to work on a full-time permanent basis in Ireland
· A full driving licence is essential
· Fluent English both oral and written
A superior training programme is offered to all new hires, so this is a superb opportunity for someone interested in pursuing a career in engineering sales.
Package on offer
Salary: €30-35k plus bonus, company car, laptop, mobile, health & life insurance, pension and travel expenses.
*Our client has a tradition of promoting from within the organisation so there are excellent career prospects available with this employer